DHI hair transplantation is one of the most preferred methods in recent years for those who experience hair loss due to various reasons. This hair loss is sometimes due to environmental conditions, sometimes in direct proportion to nutrition and care, and sometimes accompanied by various health problems. Especially since men's hair follicles are hypersensitive to the hormone testosterone, and when this sensitivity is combined with a decrease in hormone levels with age, an increase in hair loss is observed. This hair loss negatively affects individuals of almost all ages. However, the direct hair implantation (DHI) hair transplantation method, which is widely used today, is applied by experts in the field and extremely successful results are obtained. Now let's examine the hair transplantation (DHI) method in all details
What is DHI Hair Transplantation?
DHI hair transplantation, which is one of the most frequently used methods by those who have recently experienced hair loss, is simply the process of placing the collected grafts on the scalp with an implanter. Since no canal or incision is made in this procedure, your pain level is minimal. In hair transplantation applied with the Choi needle, the grafts are placed much more frequently with this needle compared to other methods. With this feature, DHI hair transplantation is the most suitable procedure for those who want to achieve a more dense and dense appearance as a result of hair transplantation. In addition, in this procedure, it is quite high for those who experience regional hair loss to get the natural and desired result. Because the follicles carefully taken from the back of the head can be transplanted side by side with the Choi needle and a much more natural appearance is obtained by harmonizing with the direction of hair growth.
DHI Hair Transplant Stages
DHI hair transplantation stages are at the forefront of the topics that those who experience hair loss wonder and research. The first stage of the DHI hair transplantation process, which is among the reasons why it is preferred, is the collection of grafts from the donor area and the second stage is planting with Choi needle in the area to be transplanted.
- The beginning of the graft harvesting and placement stages starts with the selection of a suitable area from the nape of the neck and partial shaving of this area.
- The roots are carefully taken from the back and transplanted directly into the transplantation area of the head with a special Choi pen.
- Thanks to the thin and pointed tip of the Choi pen, graft placement is made in the direction of the hair follicles and a natural process is tried to be realized as much as possible.
- In this placement, a very careful and careful process is carried out. Each hair follicle is transplanted at an angle of 40 – 45 degrees, which is the most appropriate angle.
- The pen and tip used during the procedure varies with the hair follicle and thickness structure of the person.
- Compared to other hair transplantation methods, it maintains its popularity as the most preferred method because it provides a rapid development in the scabbing and healing process.
Advantages of DHI Hair Transplantation Method
The details of the DHI hair transplantation process, which is preferred by many people with hair loss and has recently increased its popularity, are very curious. Among these details are the advantages of DHI hair transplantation. Although these advantages are the biggest factor in its preference, they also give us information about the progress of the procedure. So what are the advantages of DHI hair transplantation?
- This procedure is the right choice for those who want to achieve a natural look. At the point of advantages, the most prominent advantage is that a dense and natural appearance is obtained as a result of the procedure.
- Thanks to the Choi pen, both a dense and natural appearance is achieved and the collected hair follicles are placed in the areas of hair loss with the same meticulousness and care.
- The advantages of DHI hair transplantation include minimal tissue damage and pain. Because there is no incision in the procedure. Thus, very little tissue damage occurs and the level of pain is experienced in the minimum way.
- Especially those who experience regional hair loss can get the natural and desired result with DHI hair transplantation.
- During the procedure, only the areas where hair loss is observed are shaved.
- Shaving or treating the area where hair loss is observed does not cause any damage to the hair around the treated area. No hair loss is observed in the surrounding hair.
- The biggest factor in achieving a natural appearance of DHI hair transplantation is the special pen used. The structure of the Choi pen and its tip makes the process much more practical by placing grafts in the direction of the hair.
- Thanks to the special pen, the desired result can be easily achieved by performing hair transplantation much more frequently.
- Due to the low tissue damage, no crusting will occur on the skin and the healing process is completed very quickly.
- Since the collected grafts are placed without wasting time, the transplantation process is performed without any damage to the roots.
- As long as the procedure is performed by experts, no scarring is observed.
What is the Difference Between DHI Hair Transplantation and FUE Method?
The DHI method, known as an alternative to the FUE method, is very curious by those who want to perform hair transplantation. What is the difference between DHI hair transplantation and FUE method? When we ask the question, there are actually no obvious distinctions. With the tools used and a few results it brings with it, you can make your preferences accordingly. Because both methods have proven themselves with their reliability and effective results.
- The most obvious difference between DHI hair transplantation and the FUE method is that in the FUE method, the canal holes are made with a sharp object and the roots are placed. Of course, this process prolongs the healing process according to the DHI method. Since this process does not occur in the DHI method, recovery is observed in a much shorter time compared to the FUE method.
- Compared to the FUE method, the DHI method allows for frequent transplantation. With its fine- tipped special pen, the collection and placement of grafts is much easier and more.
Why is DHI Hair Transplantation Method Preferred?
We can actually find an answer to the question when we read its advantages. The more advantages it has and the more it answers the fears and questions of the person, the more it is preferred. In hair transplantation, the most concern and fear is in the healing process. However, the absence of any incision in this procedure accelerates the healing process and ensures that the procedure is completed with the least pain. Of course, this process varies slightly with the preference of the person and the size of the regional spillage.
- DHI hair transplantation, which is one of the clearest solutions for regional hair loss, is also preferred in terms of cost since it is applied to the area of hair loss.
- Another reason why DHI hair transplantation is preferred is undoubtedly the frequent hair transplantation. Thanks to the Choi pen, a much more natural appearance is obtained by transplanting in direct proportion to the direction of hair follicles.
- Another benefit of the Choi pen is the minimal damage it causes to the tissue. Thus, there are no symptoms such as crusting or reddening.
- In DHI hair transplantation, if it is not deemed necessary, unshaven procedure also allows your daily life to be uninterrupted.