Hair Mesotherapy is a very effective type of hair treatment that many people choose due to its painless procedure. Thanks to the sessions applied regularly, it is possible to have much more vibrant and strong hair. In this method hair loss can be treated by injecting the vitamins and minerals that the hair needs.
What is Hair Mesotherapy?
Hair mesotherapy is a type of hair treatment applied by injecting certain nutrients into the scalp. Injected mixtures consist of vitamins, minerals (such as calcium, copper, zinc, iron) or various drugs needed by the hair. After the tests performed by the surgeon, a very nutritious mixture is prepared by considering the elements needed by the patient’s hair. By injecting this mixture into the scalp, the elements that nourish the hair follicles are placed in the hair. The injected mixture stimulates strong hair and promotes the growth of stronger and more vibrant hair. By making thinned hair thicker, it prevents the right shedding problem. Although the sessions vary depending on the hair thinning area of the person treated, they last for 45 minutes on average.
Benefits of Hair Mesotherapy
- Hair Mesotherapy is a non-surgical method that can facilitate regrowth of hair.
- Improves blood flow thanks to the vitamins injected into the scalp.
- It promotes hair regrowth by activating the follicles in both men and women.
- It protects the hair color and gives vitality to the hair.
- It also prolongs the life of the hair.
- It is much healthier and painless than other hair care methods.
- Positive results are obtained in the applications against the dandruff problem.
- Thanks to the injected vitamins and minerals, the DHT hormone disappears and hair loss gradually stops.
- Positive results are seen in hair smoothness and shine during hair styling after treatment.
- The success of hair mesotherapy is seen by hair specialists between 90% and 93%.
- Mesotherapy has no serious side effects.
How often should mesotherapy be done?
Positive results can be seen in a short time following the first session,. The number of applications may differ from person to person. Therefore, it is important to have hair mesotherapy performed in the number of sessions that the surgeon deems appropriate and to apply regular care. Several sessions may be required for maximum positive results.
To Whom Mesotherapy Is Not Applied?
Mesotherapy is not applied to those who are allergic to one of the substances it contains, those who are pregnant and breastfeeding, cancer and diabetes patients and who have skin infections. Patients considering mesotherapy treatment should inform the surgeon about the drugs they use and their current and past medical conditions.