Over time, our skin gradually loses its radiance for various reasons. The reasons vary, sometimes due to stress, sometimes due to fatigue, sometimes due to cold and dirty air, and sometimes due to age. The care we give our skin to protect it from these effects is sometimes not enough. We are sure, no matter women or men, that a radiant skin is the dream of all of us. For this reason, the rejuvenation injection (Paris Sparkle) has become increasingly popular in recent years. We are aware that you are looking for solutions to the spread of wrinkles, dry and lifeless skin and increasingly heavy skin. In this search, you often come across the rejuvenation injection. This method, which is gains more popularity day by day, promotes collagen production by increasing the skin’s water-binding capacity in the long term and permanently, and moisturizes the skin with the hyaluronic acid it contains. The body’s own collagen production decreasing with age can lead to undesirable images on our skin. Rejuvenating Injection is designed to eliminate this very image. With this supplement for the skin, the amount of collagen is increased and a suitable environment for the body’s collagen production is prepared. Your skin will look much healthier and firmer as a result.
So what is the rejuvenation injection (Paris Sparkle) in detail? How is it applied? What are the possible side effects?
You can find answers to these and similar questions in our blog…
What is the rejuvenation injection?
The new address of those who are looking for the lost light on the skin is the rejuvenation injection, also known as Paris Sparkle. Environmental factors, the use of chemicals and the loss of firmness of the skin over the years, the formation of bags under the eyes, increased wrinkling and sagging of the cheeks. With this loosening that begins under the skin, blood circulation and lymph flow also slow down, and the skin loses its vitality day by day. At this moment, the question of what is the rejuvenation injection (Paris Sparkle) comes to the mind of all of us. This method, a new generation mesotherapy application also known as Paris Sparkle, is formed by injecting the solution containing 55 molecules (Free Ha: 12 vitamins + 24 amino acids + 6 co-enzymes + nucleic acids + 6 minerals + 6 others) called NCTF-135 into the skin with microinjections. During this application, the pure hyaluronic acid penetrates into the skin and the process of skin regeneration and tightening begins. The skin’s self-repair and firming functions are reactivated by injecting into the skin the vitamins, minerals and nutrients that are missing from the body due to aging.
How is the injection performed?
One of the most curious questions of those who want to apply the rejuvenation injection (Paris Sparkle) is “How is the rejuvenation injection applied?”. The application phase and the process flow are among the topics that those who want to have a rejuvenation injection deal with. Let’s take a closer look on how to make a rejuvenation injection with all its details.
- There is no standard application protocol for the rejuvenation injection, which is also known as the Paris Sparkle procedure. Therefore, the rest of the procedure depends on the patient’s needs and your doctor’s treatment plan.
- First, a numbing cream is applied to the application site(s). Then, the skin is cleaned with an antiseptic solution and prepared for the procedure.
- The amount of injection to be administered varies from person to person. The condition of your skin and the extent of treatment will be determined and applied by your doctor.
- The procedure is performed painlessly in the form of an injection with thin needles.
- The application usually takes 15 to 20 minutes.
- The rejuvenation injection (Paris Sparkle) is performed in 2 – 3 sessions.
- After the procedure, there may be slight redness or swelling in the area of application. Also, in rare cases, bruising may occur depending on the sensitivity of the person. However, these symptoms disappear within 2 to 3 days.
- The effect of the rejuvenation injection is seen within an average of 5 days. After the application you will visibly feel the vitality and brightness of your skin.
Fields of Application of Paris Sparkle
The application areas of Paris Sparkle are quite wide. It is used in many areas, such as age wrinkles, forehead wrinkles, neck rings, décolleté area, cheeks and jawline. Specifically, the application areas of youth injections are as follows;
- The rejuvenation injection (Paris Sparkle) is used for wrinkle removal and tightening.
- It is also very effective in eliminating wrinkles and lines on the forehead lines.
- The effect of tightening the chin and jawline is quite high. It eliminates the sagging situation by recovering the nourishment.
- It tightens the neck by significantly softening the appearance of the rings in the neck area.
- It rejuvenates by correcting wrinkles and fine lines on the hands. It also significantly reduces age spots by compensating for tissue loss.
- It is also applied to wrinkles and fine lines in the décolleté area.
- The area around the eyes and eyebrows is especially preferred for the application of youth injections.
Benefits of the rejuvenation injection
The benefits of the rejuvenation injection (Paris Sparkle), which restores the lost radiance to your skin and gives you a much more vibrant and radiant skin, are numerous. Now let’s deep dive more clearly into what the benefits are of the rejuvenation injection.
- When injected into the skin, the rejuvenation injection, whose benefits are visible, restores the lost elasticity of the skin.
- Thanks to hyaluronic acid, cell regeneration takes place in the skin.
- The moisture that the skin has lost is regained, giving vitality and shine.
- The gained vitality and shine make the skin look younger and healthier.
- It reduces the appearance of age by removing wrinkles on the skin. It also prevents the formation of new wrinkles.
- It prevents sagging by supporting the muscle tissue in the skin.
- Provides firming by eliminating wrinkles in the neck and décolleté area.
- It helps to open the age-related wrinkles on the hands.
What does the rejuvenation injection contain?
The rejuvenating injection, which restores lost vitality to the skin with the vitamins and minerals it contains, is very popular. So what does the rejuvenation injection contain?
- Collagen, which activates the vitamins,
- Amino acids that promote the production of collagen,
- Vitamins that are very effective in restoring the lost vitality of the skin,
- Co-enzymes and nucleic acids that play an important role in stimulating metabolic reactions,
- Core acids
- It contains hyaluronic acid, which renews, moisturizes and restores the lost radiance of the skin.
What should be taken care of after the rejuvenation injection?
The rejuvenation injection (Paris Sparkle), which is of great interest to men and women alike, is administered by injection. The injection causes slight redness and bruising in the area. This situation is accepted as normal, as it varies from person to person. So what should be taken care of after the rejuvenation injection?
- After the rejuvenation injection (Paris Sparkle), you should be protected from sunlight. Make sure you go out in the sun as little as possible for the first few days after the procedure. Also, you should not neglect to use sunscreen.
- You should make sure that you do not drink alcohol or smoke.
- Immediately after the procedure, you should not be in hot environments such as the sauna or Turkish bath.
- On the day of the rejuvenation injection application, you should not bathe and the treated area should not be in contact with water.
- After the application of the procedure, the skin should never be pressed to avoid undesirable results on the skin.